Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Spring

This fun surprise was waiting when we got home Wednesday. So pretty!
Saturday morning I headed to the Farmer's Market for hostas and ferns for the new flower bed. David spread the weed and feed on the grass - look out dandelions! Your days are numbered! I found some really pretty hostas and ferns. It looks a little bare right now, but impatiens will be added and the hostas and ferns will grow. One of the ferns may grow to 60 inches tall! That would really be something. Saturday afternoon we celebrated Colby and Sam's fifth and third birthdays. I took lots of pictures, but I took them with Dawn's camera so I have none to post. Maybe Dawn would send me a couple? Please? :) She made the cutest dinosaur cakes with a teddy bear cake pan. Pretty amazing!

Today the spring weather was replaced with cool drizzle, so I stayed inside and watched a movie - Secondhand Lions. Great movie! David got his new company truck cleaned up and stocked up with all he needs to be able to work from the truck.

Have a great week!

No comments: