Thursday, July 30, 2020

Flag Rug

Christina and I had talked about signing up for a rug hooking class at a local flea market, and finally did it, despite the need for masks and social distance.  I'm so glad we did!  While I wasn't quite as good at it as I expected to be, it was still enjoyable and I like the finished product.
We've both purchased the kit that the teacher is using for the August class, even though we won't attend the class.  I've been saving all sort of ideas on Pinterest for future rugs. The teacher from the class has a small shop in Ozark which is full of beautiful colors of wool, much of which she has dyed.  I'm looking forward to making more!  For now though, my pumpkin project sits in the closet while I stare at a pile of masks that I should be finishing.

No comments: