Friday, December 21, 2007

One Perfect Day

Erin and Dawn
Erin and David - Cake cutting and toast
Erin and Dad

In the wonderful world of wedding planning, I never expected the big day to go perfectly. Weddings never do. But wonder of wonders, this one did! There were little things I guess -one of the large wreaths took a tumble. A wedding cake topper was placed on the cake instead of on the groom's table where we had planned for it to go. It was really foggy with a forecast for ice. But nothing disastrous really happened and it was a fantastic evening. Our friends the Halls and Houges did a phenomenal job of decorating the Discovery Center. It was beautiful! The food was great, our DJ did an excellent job, flowers were beautiful. I know when I start listing those sorts of things, I will forget something or someone very important! Our photographer has our pictures ready, so I will start adding those as soon as we can meet with him to get them. In the meantime, here are a few pictures from my aunt Connie.

No comments: