The wildflowers were really pretty. I took pictures of them during our stops. Here's David in his 1971 Series IIa.
And here's my favorite Rover guy at the end of our run.
Sorry for the delay in posting! Here's a few quick updates:
- Mom and I started shopping for wedding flowers at Midwest Gardens in Ozark. We'll check a couple of other places and then decide on one.
- We spent Father's Day evening with my dad in Monett. He's now an official member of the Kansas City Barbecue Society! I hope they call him to be a BBQ judge!
- Christina and I returned to David's Bridal to order the bridesmaid dresses. They'll be beautiful!
- Reception destination may be changing, so we're looking for new ideas...any thoughts?
- We heard from Rev. Burwick with St. Peter's Church in Billings - we've been approved! We didn't doubt, but it sure was nice to get confirmation!
- Hobby Lobby is starting to put out their Christmas decorations. Normally, I'd be appalled by starting Christmas in June, but it's more exciting this year! I've made one big purchase - a stick with frosted berries on it.
- David's sister and brother-in-law will be coming in late July. It will be great to see them!
Next on the list is a d.j. for the reception, but I guess we'd better figure out where that will be first! If you've got any ideas, we're certainly open to suggestion!