Sunday, June 1, 2008

Catching Up

I've been a little slow in updating the blog as of late. Let's see...what have we been up to? Tuley and Emma finally met. Tuley was limping a lot and didn't seem to feel well. He played with Emma for a few seconds then flopped down for a nap. After a visit to the vet and a few days of pain medicine, he seems much better. Hopefully he will be a little friendlier next time they get together.



We enjoyed Memorial Day weekend with a barbecue at our house. David whipped up some potato salad, burgers, and brats. The real highlight of the evening was the homemade ice cream. David got me a White Mountain ice cream freezer for Christmas and it was time for its maiden voyage. It was delicious!




We have another bunny resident in the back yard. He's such a cutie! He let me get pretty close before hopping off into the lilies.




I attempted to transplant the big dinosaur plants. I'm not sure I did a very good job. They're starting to look pretty droopy. I've watered them and chatted them up so maybe they'll perk up.



Amos the Amur Maple and Sterling the Silver Maple are both doing well.
The impatiens in the hosta garden have really taken off this week. Tuley forgot about prepositions last week and laid in them again. They've snapped back and seem to be okay.

All for now...

No comments: