Sunday, July 26, 2015

College Roommate Reunion

This weekend I was able to get together with my college roommates.  Christina and I were roommates all four years, and Jen and Lorie joined us for the last two years, although we were friends with them before that.  
 It's been about 15 years since all four of us have been together, and we had the best time.  We brought photo albums from college and had so much fun looking at the pictures and laughing.
 I'm sure there were other people in the deli, but for three and a half hours, the world shrank down to our table.
 Here we are way back when...I think this would have been December 1996.  I had a fantastic college experience, thanks in large part to these lovely ladies.  I hope it's not another 15 years until we can get together again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those smiling faces!
Lasting friendships stand the
test of time...stay in touch!
Love,
MOM