Monday, November 9, 2015

Spooktacular Halloween

I never think to take pictures on Halloween, and I vowed to make up for lost time this year.  While I took more pictures than past years, I still didn't manage many.  Todd and Scott built new pumpkin pyramids this year, with a little help from David and me in carving.  
 Christina and I have spent many many Halloweens together over the years.
 The pumpkin stacks looked even better after dark.
 This is one of David's favorite nights of the year.
 I got a replacement selfie-stick for my birthday...clearly I need to make use of it. :)
 Inside, the good food was plentiful.  David noticed Scott posed perfectly between the signs for the turkey.
 Just a small sample of all the festive Halloween decorations.  Christina and I light the candles when we arrive, and it's a great chance to get to see everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo-tiful decorations!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was from your
boo-tiful Mother!!
Love,
MOM