Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Ringing in the New Year with a New Pup

Sometimes, Annie bites.  Sometimes, she's a full on wolverine.  Sometimes she chases the cat.  Looking at this picture though?  You'd never guess!  Most of the time, she is just as sweet as she looks.
 We rang in the new year with Todd, Kevin, Scott, and Emma.
Thankfully, Annie decided a nap was in order.  Emma was relieved!
 The week between Christmas and New Year, I was off work and enjoyed the time with Annie.  It felt like a huge accomplishment that I was able to make and drink a cocoa without her getting into any trouble.
 She was a big help in the kitchen.  Here she is helping make chili...and wondering why the baby gate is preventing her from getting to the couch, where she'd really like to nap.
 She discovered a similar spot at the cabin...I'm sure it's a coincidence that there is a heat register under the sink!
 I keep trying to tell her about the joys of being a lake dog.  In these temps, she's still not buying it!
 What?  Why am I supposed to be excited about this?  I'm not getting in there.  It's COLD!

No comments: