Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Needle and Thread

 I started the stocking project sometime last fall, and didn't get very far at all.  I picked up back up in October and got it finished.  I also discovered a great source for frames!  There's a flea market near my work that has 99% junk but occasionally has some treasure.  And the price is usually right!  I would paint them anyway, so finding a $2-3 frame seemed like a bargain!
 As soon as I found out that my friend Christina was moving to a new house, and was closing by Christmas, I knew that I had to make this one for her.  I'm excited to see her new house and give this to her tonight!  I have the same design on a pillow that I bought on Etsy before I realized that I could do it myself.
This last one I made based on one that I had seen in a flea market.  It is a nice addition to a Christmas-y part of house.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such talent!
Grandmother would be very proud!
Love you!
MOM