Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Hibernation Season Continues

I'm still enjoying hibernation season, but this week the highs are below freezing and the lows are teens and single digits. 

We abided by the rules of the pandemic and stayed home to watch the ill-fated Super Bowl.  The dogs were our party guests.  Can you tell it was a wild time?
I finished this quilt top over the weekend.  It's made entirely of scraps and leftovers from previous projects.  I'll just need batting and backing.  
Lately, Annie has been claiming the middle spot on the couch.  I call her the Henrietta of the dog world, because when she chooses to sit by you, you feel like you've been singled out for a high honor.  Fletcher is used to having that spot and isn't sure how to fit himself into the tiny space left.  I took this after Annie growled a small warning at him about touching her.  He sat there for quite a while looking pitiful.  Poor baby! ;)
I'm enrolled in Quilting 101 and we're making a rail fence quilt.  These are 3 of the 12 squares that were my homework.  

No comments: