Sunday, May 4, 2008

ArtsFest 2008

Today my groom and I made our annual pilgrimage to ArtsFest downtown. The joke of ArtsFest is that it always rains. This weekend was the exception - the weather was perfectly beautiful. Tuley was a huge (ha ha - huge!) hit! He made lots of friends. He patiently let lots of little kids pet him and only drooled on a couple of them. David gave him a bath on Friday, so he was very soft and pretty. We saw two dogs bigger than him - a Great Dane and a Newfoundland. He was quite a bit bigger than the two miniature ponies that were there. I can't believe I didn't think to take a picture of that!

This ArtsFest marks 8 years for David and I. Hard to believe, but time flies when you're having fun!

Happy Cinco de Mayo manana!

1 comment:

Bernie Berlin said...

Thanks so much for linking me!!!
I think Tuley needs a girlfriend named "Matilda" Jean:)