Sunday, May 18, 2008

Silver Dollar City

Saturday, I met Dawn, Colby, and Sam at Silver Dollar City. The amount of traffic going in was pretty amazing! It wasn't too terribly crowded once inside though.
Dawn didn't ride the little roller coaster alone - if you look closely, you can see Sam peeking out the top of the car.
Everyone should have their pictures taken in the giant rocking chair!
Sam managed to do what we all would have liked to be doing near the end of our day - take a nap! :)

David worked at boat show at the Port of Kimberling this weekend, so I went to see him there after leaving SDC. We had a nice dinner at our favorite Chinese buffet in Branson. My fortune said that I would be good at a career in computer technology. Gee - I hope it's right since I am four years into my current IT job. :)

No comments: