Sunday, November 23, 2008

Favorite Things

When I introduced you to my new slippers, I mentioned that if I was Oprah, I'd include them in My Favorite Things show. My bloggy friend Keetha suggested a Favorite Things post, so I've been thinking. Every now and then I'll come across something I use and think "Oh! That should be on My Favorite Things list." So, here 'tis. Free advertising for a few companies...The Holiday Edition of Erin's Favorite Things.

The aforementioned L.L. Bean Wicked Good Slippers



http://www.blurb.com/ - This is what I used to make a book of the first year of blogging and a book of our wedding pictures. It was easy, and I love the final product. A book of the 2nd year of Road to Wedded Bliss is coming soon!


Cryin' Over Cayenne seasoning - makes a great dip and is the best taco seasoning I've had.




The Green Works product line from Clorox.


Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Jewelry Design by Denise - Christina and I met Denise at the Farmer's Market. Denise designed and made the jewelry for the big day to my very picky specifications. You can't beat her reasonable prices.




For dry winter hands - Burt's Bees Beeswax Hand Creme




Beanpod Candles



Basis Face Wash - I haven't found any for a while, but stock up when I do find it



Life is Good t-shirts - I think I have enough to wear a different one every day for a couple of weeks.


No comments: