Saturday, November 29, 2008

Much to Be Thankful For







Blogger isn't cooperating, or I would write a little between each picture. We had a great Thanksgiving and hope you did too! My aunt and uncle hosted us. We enjoyed way too much of a delicious lunch, then spent a little time four-wheeling in the woods. The weather was glorious - the sky was perfectly blue and we couldn't have asked for a better temperature at the end of November. We especially enjoyed having a new member of the family at Thanksgiving this year - my cousin's new baby Ryan. It was a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

We use the kitchen island like a buffet table here for Thanksgiving too.

I LOVE that log island!!!! Now I wonder what the REST of the house looks like!!!!

Erin said...

The rest is just as warm and cozy. It's a wonderful place to be! My aunt and uncle built the house and have continued to add personal touches. I need to find a picture of the porches for your. They wrap around the front and one side of have a spectacular view of the valley and woods. Can you tell I love it there? :)