Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let There Be Light!

I think I've told you before about my affinity for changing out the light fixtures in our house. Most of the lights in our house have been replaced by my dear handy hubby. Only a few sconces remain. The only reason they're still there is that I hadn't found suitable replacements at Lowes. Silly me - I'd been neglecting all the lighting options out there on the web! For my birthday, I receive these two beauties. They arrived today and I really like them! Gracie - well, she likes the box they arrived in.

3 comments:

MOM said...

Happy Birthday!
Can't wait to see them on the wall!
Hurry home, David!!

Love,
MOM

Keetha Broyles said...

I still LOVE your house! Every time you show pictures, I drool.

Erin said...

Thank you Keetha! You're too sweet!