Monday, November 17, 2014

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful!

It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  It's been very cold, and yesterday we even got an inch or so of snow!  I don't normally decorate quite this early, but our travel plans plus a late Thanksgiving mean that it was either now or the middle of December!  These are a couple of my favorite new additions.  The little feather tree has dried oranges and my applesauce cinnamon gingerbread men.  I ordered the little pillow through Etsy from Valley Primitives.  It's the third little pillow I've ordered from Kim.  I just love her work!  Plus, each ordered has included a piece of Ghiradelli chocolate in the package - can't beat that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the crock & pinecones as the
tree base, too. Very festive!
MOM

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Leila