Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Catching Up

I need to give you a tour of my new sewing space that David generously shared with me, but here's a preview.  The space where the table is used to have a twin bed that was seldom used.  It's so nice to have this space and not have to clear my stuff off the dining table to eat dinner.  
 I've been using my space to make a few Christmas gifts.

We enjoyed unusually warm weather for the Christmas parade this year!  Some folks are missing from our hastily arranged picture, but we had a big and fun group.  
Mom, Dad, Con, and I saw Love The Coopers, which was a cute (if a little dark) Christmas movie, and Christina and I have done our annual homes tours.  The weather has been strangely warm which is making it seem not very Christmasy, but it's coming up fast!

No comments: