Thursday, February 25, 2016

Birthday Month

I consider myself very fortunate to still have 2 living grandparents.  Both of these ladies have February birthdays.

I wasn't able to be with Grandma on her birthday, but was there the day before.  She's all dressed up in her favorite color with her hair done for her big day.

Grandmother's birthday follows about a week later, and I was able to go for hers.  We had a great time!

 Love these ladies!  A day spent with them is always fun, no matter what we're doing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you a bushel & a peck
A bushel & a peck and a
Hug around the neck
Hug around the neck
And a barrel & a heap
A barrel & a heap
And I'm talkin' in my sleep
About you...about you.
Oh, I love you a bushel & a peck
You bet your pretty neck I do
Doodle oodle oodle
Doodle oodle oodle
Doodle oodle oo, I do!!
MOM

Anonymous said...

Check out Utube for lots
more Doodle oodle oodles!
MOM

Erin said...

I listened to Doris Day on youtube! I was impressed by you and Con's rendition of the song, but now I feel that Grandmother and I were cheated out of some Doodle oodle oo's! ;)