Monday, February 5, 2018

Annie - 16 weeks

Hi Everybody!  I'm officially 16 weeks old.  I can sit, stay, wait, shake, and lie down.  I still enjoy chasing the cat, but I'm showing signs of self control.  I'm not sure what exactly self control is, but I know that it's really hard not to chase the cat!  I got another round of shots at the vet (how many rounds can there possibly be?!), but I still love going to the vet because they love me there and they give me treats.  She looked at my teeth and said I'm a snaggletooth with still some baby teeth and some big dog teeth.  I am really good at using my teeth!  I got a new harness that makes my leash attach in the front.  I like it because it doesn't pull on my neck!  Mom says it's helping me walk nicer on my leash.  I have been to 2 puppy classes, and I am the STAR student!  I'm the only student, but still, I'm a STAR!  I almost always do my business outside, but about once a week I like to remind my family that I'm still a puppy!  I will be 4 months old in less than a week.  I hear something about a special treat that 4 month old puppies get.  I'm looking forward to that, whatever it is!

No comments: