Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Shameless Bragging About My Dog

I received a new phone for my birthday (thank you Mom and Dad) and I must admit, the main reason I wanted it was for the camera.  And I wanted that fancy camera to take pictures of my favorite subject...this girl.

 Portrait mode loves her!
 The picture of little Annie was taken by Todd last December.  The bigger picture taken in September in the same spot.
 I had big plans for her first birthday photo shoot, but didn't get it done.  Still managed to get a picture in her birthday banana though!
 I really love this one in her life jacket. 
 But these in the leaves at the cabin are my absolute favorite.  I'm pretty biased, but I think she's just beautiful! 

Like Riley, she's a willing photography subject as long as you keep the treat coming.

No comments: