Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cookies, Burgers, and Hockey

I had a most fun Saturday! Christina and I made Valentine cookies at her house. We cut out big hearts, medium hearts, and tiny hearts. For those who may not be crazy about all the hearts of the holiday, we made a few Valentine turkeys. :) We were cruising along pretty quickly decorating the cookies, until we discovered that cookie creativity is way more fun than solid colors. We stopped and met my mom at Ruby Tuesday for a fun and delicious lunch. On our way back through town, we couldn't resist stopped by the two neat antique stores in Galloway. When we got back, we continued the artful icing until each and every cookie had personality.

Here're some of the finished products. I got home just in time to put on a coat and get back in the car. David and I met Todd and Kevin for dinner and the MSU hockey game. It was lots of fun. I was thankful for that net that goes from the top of the glass almost to the ceiling!

Just pretend that my eyes are open in this picture. Kevin took several, but as usual, my eyes are closed in every one. You can't tell, but my eyes are closed in this one too. :)

For some reason, Blogger spell check has stopped working. At least that's going to be my excuse when someone catches misspelled words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cookies tasted as good as (or better than) they looked.