Sunday, February 21, 2010

You Might Not Believe Me Without Pictures

I saw this thought-provoking statement on a law firm's sign. I thought it was kind of funny. It's slightly less inspirational if you think of it as "Don't look where you fell, but where you slipped so you'll know who to sue."
One day last week, I'd gone home to check on the dog at lunch. On my way back to work I saw the horse and rider near Fremont and Battlefield. If you're familiar with my town, you'll know that that is no place for a horse. Very strange! The rider looked kind of like the Yellawood guy. Hmmm......

2 comments:

Keetha said...

Every once in a blue moon, I'll see someone on horseback, riding along side a highway and I always wonder about the thought process. Like someone wakes one morning and says, "Today I will ride my horse along a busy thoroughfare!" Doesn't that spook the horse?

Todd said...

I don't like carrying a bag to pick up Emma's poop. I can't imagine.