Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Traveling A Little Lighter Update

Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful. ~William Morris

I'm still plugging along, cleaning up and cleaning out. It's certainly not my goal to live like this picture, but eliminating some clutter makes room for the things that I really like or use a lot. The fall swap helped rehome some things that I really liked, but no longer needed. Other things are going straight to the Goodwill pile, and some I'm posting on Facebook to see if friends want it. Feeling lighter already!

2 comments:

Keetha said...

That's super. There's nothing like clearing out to make one feel energized!

I have a chest freezer project *and* a mini storage project in the future. I'm kind of looking forward to it. Rather, I'm looking forward to having it done!

Keetha Broyles said...

Right now, living like that picture sounds like a pretty dog-gone good idea to me!

HELP!!! We went into our empty duplex last night, and even though I weeded out SUBSTANTIALLY, I have NO CLUE where all our stuff will go in that small space.

I have until Tuesday, when we unload the truck, to decide.

Pressure