Friday, August 3, 2007

Dress...Check! Reception Location...Check! Wonderful Afternoon...Check!

So, I thought you'd like to see a picture of me in the dress... Here I am! I'm wearing the dress in the picture. What? You didn't think I would post a picture of the dress and have David see it, did you?



It was a great afternoon. My mom, aunt Connie, and Kelly met at McDaniel's to try on and pick up my dress. It's a little big, but that's easier corrected than being too small! It's just as pretty as the day I picked it out. We took lots of pictures and had a wonderful time.






We took a break to eat lunch, then went to look at the Discovery Center. I think it will be the perfect place for our reception - it's fun, plenty big, good parking. Oh - and there's a pterodactyl hanging from the ceiling! What more could you ask for?

Here's a sneak peak inside the Discovery Center. The crazy tubing on the floor will be gone. Look closely at the top of the picture and you can see the pterodactyl. :)


No comments: