Friday, October 19, 2007

The Groomsmen In Bloom

Kevin R. P*****

Kevin and I were introduced to one another in an all-male Turkish Bath House on the outskirts of Prague in the Czech Republic. Kevin and I were sitting around a herbal-fruit hookah discussing the finer points of local politics. We both reached for the same hookah hose and we have been best of friends ever sense.

-or-

Perhaps it wasn’t as exotic as I have described. Kevin and I met through mutual friends that worked in an import/export business. Kevin is an expert in all things that are poultry. He would often travel to far-off lands to help engineer, build and maintain chicken houses. This would mean that he would be gone for a week or two at a time. This made for a perfect roommate.

Ha – just kidding!

We lived together in the Lark Street house for seven or eight years. It was Kevin and I that hosted the first ever “Plains, Trains and Automobiles” party and the first “Christmas Vacation” party. If you are reading this you know what I’m talking about… if not, e-mail me and I will be sure you get an invitation to this year’s events.
Lately Kevin's work has him traveling more in the US and less internationally.

In my best Ed McMahon voice…
Here’s Kevin!
Never one to shy away from adventure Kevin is a charter member of YOSA.

That's all for now.
Don't touch that dial... we'll be right back with a few good pics of Rob.

dd





No comments: