Sunday, January 13, 2008

Flashbacks

It's been another great weekend, although it always goes by too fast! Friday we had dinner with Jim and Patty and Saturday we went to the boat show with Todd and had dinner with Todd and Kevin. When I win the lottery, I am going to buy the big houseboat that they had on display at the boat show! :) More old pictures...here's David and I at my Aunt Connie and Uncle John's at Christmas. Judging from David's glasses and my jeans that have been out of my closet for sometime, I'd say this was about 2002.
Oh...isn't she the cutest! It's Baby Erin and Dad and Mom in 1976.
Robyn and I at her wedding in October 2006. Robyn was a beautiful bride - of course. I vow never to wear that flowery dress again.
David's Aunt Marilyn, sister Sarah, Aunt Jo, and Grandma Downing. Oh, and Baby David of course! 1970

My name change is official - new SS card came last week. Now the fun of getting it changed on everything that my name is on! :)

No comments: