Monday, March 23, 2009

St. Patrick's Parade 2009

What's that guy doing you may ask...well, his hat has a bottle opener on the bill. Enough said?Seems like only a couple of years ago that Thomas was too little to come to the parade. And now he's driving! Okay - it really has only been two years since he was just a tiny peanut and missed the parade. And the car isn't running and there are no keys and there is plenty of adult supervision. Robyn joined us for post-parade festivities. Todd's probably not going to like this picture. Sorry Todd. I seem to have only taken about 6 pictures this year. There wasn't much to choose from. Not our best work, but here's my favorite Groom and I enjoying the day.

2 comments:

Keetha said...

Happy St. Paddy's!

Have to admit I've never seen a cap with a bottle opener on the bill - that's genuis!

(Word verification: seddly)

Dawn said...

Sorry I missed it :(