Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Project

I love spring. Love it. I love the colors of all the flowers as they pop up through the mulch and leaves. Yellows, pinks, and purples. I like them all. In nature. However, walking through the fake flower section of Michael's in search for something spring-y for a wreath makes me a little light headed. I don't like all those wonderful spring colors in fake form. But, I found some greeny garland with things that look more berry-like than flower-like. I didn't mind the forsythia in small doses, so here you have it. My best attempt at a spring wreath. Disclaimer: The bird's nest was made by a person not a bird. I did not do that very bad thing and steal a bird's nest. I haven't seen any out yet anyway. ;)

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVE your wreath - - - especially the bird's nest. AND, sometimes you can find real bird nests on the ground after a storm - - - then it's ok to take them.