Monday, July 13, 2009

On The Road Again

Let's see...where are we on our trip? You're still eagerly awaiting the story of Luckenbach, but I need one more picture for that and I currently have a kitty who missed me on my lap and can't get up to take the picture. So...we'll come back to Luckenbach. After we left Fredericksburg, we headed west across Texas. It is a long, long way across west Texas. And there isn't much there. I kept David informed of the population and origin of each little outpost using the guide we picked up at the welcome center. I thought it was kind of interesting. Eventually, we arrived in Tuscon and found a place to stay. We got up the next morning to head to Sedona. Along the way, we stopped at a rest stop with this uplifting warning sign.
I was glad that we didn't see any of those poisonous creepy crawlies first hand. You might have heard me screaming from several states away.


1 comment:

Keetha said...

"With Waylon, Willie, and the boys/this successful life we're living's got us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys"

Looking forward to hearing about Luckenbach!