Saturday, October 25, 2014

Weekend at Home

 We had a nice quiet weekend last weekend.  I had time to make chili...which at our house is at least a 4 hour process. It was well worth the wait!
 Also had time for a little craft project.  This stocking made from an old quilt was a steal at the Ozark craft fair, but it was more bright white than I wanted.
A large cup of Sonic coffee did the trick!  Now it's nicely coffee stained, and smells yummy too!
 I made a delicious (if I do say so myself) chocolate cake, which we had for dessert when Mom and Dad and Jim and Patty came for dinner on Sunday night.
 I got busy and distracted by fun and food once everyone got here, so this is it for pictures of our evening.  We had a great time though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delicious food!
Decorative decor!
Delightful company...
especially our granDOG!
Love,
MOM