Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Emma Swims

A few weeks ago, Christina and I went shopping in Branson at the outlet mall, then met up with Todd and Kevin at the lake, where Emma demonstrated her new found swimming abilities. She was amazing! She had just started swimming the day before and looked like quite the expert by the time I saw her.
She hopped in after the ball, retrieved it, and brought it back to shore - waiting impatiently for it to be thrown again. I'm pretty sure she would have kept going, no matter how tired she got.The vet told us that swimming would be good exercise for Tuley. I wonder if Emma gives swimming lessons...

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmmmm - - - do dogs have to learn how to swim? I thought it was an innate ability in them.

That dog is soooooo cute - - - even all wet and drippy.

Erin said...

You've never met Tuley - he would have to learn to swim. Being a dog doesn't seem to come naturally to the poor guy. :)