Saturday, June 13, 2009

Family Reunion

This past Saturday, we went to a family reunion for my mom's dad's side of the family. It would have been the first time my grandad and his brother and two sisters had all been together in many years, but one of his sister's passed away the week before. Despite that sadness, the reunion went on and everyone had a great time.

Nason (my grandad), Naomi, and Norman

Me (eyes either squinty or possibly closed as usual), Mom, and Grandad

David, Me, Mom, Grandad, and Dad

I took this picture to show the film running in the background. Someone had converted the old home movies to DVD, so we got to watch those while we ate lunch. It was especially GREAT fun to watch my mom and aunt's antics, but to spare them, I won't say any more than that. ;) If I could just get a copy of that DVD though, I could probably sneak some clips onto the blog.

My Grandad is a pretty great person. I've always thought he looked like he'd just walked off a Norman Rockwell painting. It's always great to see him.

1 comment:

Keetha said...

Nothing like a family reunion!