Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Long May She Wave

I love summer decorating - almost as much as I love fall and Christmas decorating.  I usually put up the flags and such around Memorial Day and leave them up through the summer.  Why limit that fun just to July?
I have lots of flags in the kitchen and living room, but that didn't stop me from buying a few more tea-stained looking flags when we were in St. Charles last weekend.  Another new addition is this sweet little pillow above from my favorite Etsy shop - Valley Primitives.
The new Olde Glory sign is also an Etsy find from Rusticpiks.  I think the 1776 looks neat in our bicentennial-inspired house, and it's the perfect fit for the space between the stove and the vent.

4 comments:

Maria said...

I am a grumpy decorator. Even at Christmas. Feel free to come decorate....

Erin said...

I get a little grumpy at the Christmas decorations...and irritated with myself for having just too much dang stuff.

Anonymous said...

Another summer month has come and
almost gone since you entered this
post! Summer is flying by and so
far staying green in the Ozarks!!
It's not my favorite time of year
but August is a reminder that
autumn is on its way!
Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Another summer month has come and
almost gone since you entered this
post. And this year the Ozarks are
staying beautiful & green! It's
not my favorite time of year but
August is a reminder that autumn
is on its way!
Love,
MOM