Saturday, December 6, 2008

City Sidewalks, Way Too Busy Sidewalks, Dressed in Holiday Style

I ventured out into the cold cruel retail world today. It wasn't terrible, but I don't plan to do it again. At Gordmans, the line was about 40 people long. I'm not exaggerating - that's my best estimate. I decided I didn't need anything bad enough to stand in that line, so I gave away my coupons and headed out - not mad or anything, just relieved. I hopped back in my car and drove home. I opened my computer and through the magic of online shopping, found a couple of great (I hope) gifts. And with free shipping! Bless the angels of free shipping. I've ordered half or more of my gifts online this year and haven't paid shipping yet. I love online shopping! I should probably be concerned that I have memorized my credit card number though...

No comments: