Sunday, December 7, 2008

One Year Later

Our anniversary is tomorrow, but David has to be out of town so we celebrated Friday night. We went to McSalty's Pizza, where we had our rehearsal dinner, then came home for year-old cake. Sounds tasty, doesn't it? :) We'd wrapped it carefully and put it in the freezer. It was amazingly good! We also broke out the last bag of wedding M&M's. My mom ordered them for the reception last year - some have our names on them, others have the wedding date. It's pretty unusual that a bag of M&M's could last a year at our house, but this one did! They were pretty good too!
You would think that I could have turned the cake to a slightly better side before photographing it, but I was in a hurry to cut into it I guess. :)

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I didn't even know you could special order "occasion" M&M's until a while back a friend of mine did it to announce her pregnancy.

Keetha said...

Tell me about this cake! What kind of cake, the icing, etc.

We're thinking about having personalized M&MS, too. Maroon and white ones for the groom's table; it's a Mississippi State University thing.