Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Griswold Fun Old-Fashioned Family Christmas

On Saturday, we celebrated Christmas with part of my family. It was raining and yucky outside, but it was warm and fun inside!

As usual, there was lots more food than we needed, but everything was tasty. Visit my food blog for some of the recipes.

The groom tried to get a jump start on lunch, but I caught him with my spy camera. :)




Next time we host, we made need to arrange for cots for the afternoon nappers.

We even had a visit from Santa's teeny little helper, my cousin's new baby.

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I love that "cabin-esque" house, whose is it?

The teeny tiny Santa helper is adorable!!!

Keetha said...

How fun. I love that Clabber Girl sign.

Erin said...

The cabin-esque house is our living room. We had plans of white-washing the walls as soon as we moved in because it's so dark. But once all of our furniture was in, we decided it was cozy and left it alone.