Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday Week

Because David's birthday and mine fall within a few days of each other, birthday celebrations can go on for a while. Last weekend we had his 40th birthday party, then I went to see Cats with my parents and Christina. David, oddly enough, declined to go. My dad didn't get that option, and I'm pretty sure he was jealous!It was a good show, and something everyone should see once. The actress who sang Memory was outstanding and there were lots of excellent dancers.On my birthday, I celebrated at work with a special lunch and some friends brought over pizza and ice cream so we had another little party. When David got home Wednesday, we went out for another birthday dinner. All the celebrating has been fun, but I guess it's time to get back to normal!

1 comment:

Keetha said...

Happy birthday!

Go you. I love Cats!

My word veri is pawnue.