Sunday, September 26, 2010

Feels Like Fall!

It's been a great weekend! Finally the weather feels like fall. Saturday we picked out a mum and pumpkin and I planted pansies. The mum should be opening soon!
We also went to Dog Fest. It was quite a tangle of dogs!Sunday I went to Silver Dollar City with friends and rode every ride we could. There were hardly any lines, so we rode some things more than once. The weather was surprisingly cool, but we didn't mind.
What a surprise! A picture with my eyes closed - gee that almost never happens. Ha!
When I got home, I baked the first pumpkin bread of the season. Now the house smells so tasty! I don't love that fall leads to winter, but I sure do love fall.

1 comment:

Keetha said...

My sentiments exactly - I don't always love winter's cold temperatures but fall I'm crazy about!

Now I want to go bake some pumpkin bread.