Monday, September 13, 2010

Cute as a Bug on a Rug

I'm afraid that if you asked David what my favorite topic of conversation has been lately, he might say "the rug!" I have been just a leeetle bit obsessed with finding and buying a new living room rug. But now I can stop talking about it, as right here it is on our very own living room floor!
I'm very pleased with it - the colors are just right and the quality seems good. I hope to have it here for a long long time.
Okay, David. That's it. I promise that's I'll find something else to talk about. How about shutters? ;)

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVE it. Have always been a sucker for an oval braided run - - - and on your wood floor - - - even better!

MOM said...

Why don't you send that picture to the rug company so they can admire their (and your!) handiwork?! It might even get published! Looks great!