Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ozark Mountain Christmas

 The end of our celebration of 5 years of wedded bliss was an evening with my parents looking at the lights at Silver Dollar City.

 The REJOICE is my favorite of the light displays. We would have had an even better spot for a picture of it, except that we got chased off the back porch of a store. ;)


This is the Christmas tree in the little log chapel.  
 And here we are in front of one of my favorite buildings.  Just looks right, doesn't it?  I think they should let us live here.


2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Ooooo I DO love that top tree! Only I think if I were "ordering" the decoration of it, I'd order little white lights instead of blue - - - but then, they didn't ask me, did they?

Jocelyn said...

I want to know about getting chased off the back porch and not getting your REJOICE photo...